Diecast Hall of Fame Selection Process
We’re switching things up a bit at the Diecast Hall of Fame! To begin the selection process, we’re asking you to nominate your favorite diecast legends. Anyone who you think should be recognized for their outstanding contributions to our community. We’re looking for nominations for the following categories –
People – Nominate Here
- Automotive Legend – Those within the industry who have set the bar so high and achieved such success and accolades as to be considered premier automotive legends through design or deed
- Customizer – Those who have taken the art of diecast collecting to a new level in their design efforts
- Diecast Historian – Those who have continued to share their knowledge of the hobby and industry whether in print or on the web digitally with audio, video or static representation
- Diecast Entrepreneur – Those who have made a successful living while improving the Industry for the collector
Models issued in the last 12 months – Nominate Here
- Small Scale (up to 1/64 Scale)
- 1/43 Scale
- 1/24th Scale
- Large Scale (1/18th Scale and Larger)
Brands – Nominate Here
- Novice Model Brand of the Year
- Automotive Brand of the Year
- Diecast Dealer of the Year
Once May rolls around, we’ll close the nomination process, so our newly appointed Selection Committee can review all submissions. They will select the top five nominations per category, and then, the voting will begin! You’ll be able to vote on your favorite brands and models.
To read more about the Selection Committee, click here.
You’ll have until the end of May to vote for your favorites in the 2017 class of Diecast Hall of Fame Inductees. The winners will not be revealed until the night of the event, so be sure to get your tickets here!
If you’re interested in becoming a Diecast Hall of Fame Partner, please contact us.